Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In response to COVID-19, Grand Electric is taking the recommended steps to ensure the well-being of our members and our employees. We are focused on maintaining a healthy workforce so we can provide excellent service you expect from us throughout the coming weeks and months.
- The Grand Electric Annual Meeting has been postponed. The new tentative date for the meeting is Friday, October 9, 2020.
- The entrance to our lobby is currently locked. Although we always like to do business with you in person, your safety, along with our employees’ safety is of utmost importance.
- If you need to pickup any parts or material from us, please call ahead of time to coordinate a pickup.
- For payments, please utilize our drop box to provide payment instead of coming into our office or pay by using our SmartHub by clicking here.
- Some of our employees are working from home to ensure your safety and theirs. This shouldn't affect our ability to offer you the best possible service we offer at this time. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to call.
- We have minimized employee travel to meet social distancing recommendations.
- If our employees must enter an occupied structure for a service call, they will inquire if anyone within the structure has been or is currently ill and will make a determination as to the necessity of the visit at that time. Visits to occupied structures may be limited to essential service or emergency services only.
Hours: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- 605-244-5211 or 800-592-1803
Report Outage After Hours, Weekends or Holidays
24/7 Secure Pay
Grand Electric Members: Please be extra cautious during these unprecedented times. Be on the lookout for suspicious emails, phone calls, or persons impersonating business employees or charitable organizations. Unfortunately, scammers take advantage of opportunities such as this when households are otherwise preoccupied. If you get a call from someone claiming to represent Grand Electric, and they make threats or demand immediate payment, hang up and call us directly at 605-244-5211.